When to Ask for Help

coach fundamentals Aug 27, 2019

You probably think we're going to talk about the Community again today. 

Nope. :) 

We're talking about when to shut an athlete down and send them to a doctor. 

Sharp pain, numbness, radiating pain, loss of strength or consciousness requires a medical professional. 

You can send them to a local professional or have them contact us. 

If you aren't sure what to do...ask in the Community. :)

Have a great day, 
The Active Life Team


50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.